Thursday, December 16, 2010

Your Choice...

1. Describe a time when you wanted revenge.

Did you get it?

How did you feel? (1/2 page)


2. There is a new student in class and you are given an assignment. You are required to spend 10 minutes giving him/her advice about surviving at Virden Junior High. What would you say? (1/2 page)


3. I couldn't leave like that. I had to know why ___________( half page)


4. You are in the last month of 2010! Write about what you accomplished over the year and what you'd like to accomplish in the last month of 2010.
(half page)


5. The air was bitter cold as I stepped tentatively on the treacherous, ice-covered sidewalk. I steadied myself in a clumsy, jerking motion. "I hope he appreciates this," I grumbled. I was shopping for the one gift he wanted and I needed to brave the blizzard in order to pick it up. Snow blinded me and I ducked my head as the heavy flakes pelted my winter hat. I opened the door to the old shop at the end of the street. I hadn't really noticed it before, but he had said what he wanted most was inside this dilapidated building. The bell on the door tinkled as I yanked it open. What I found inside was almost indescribable. (half page)

No comments:

Post a Comment