Monday, December 20, 2010

Tug - A - War

Once in my life I was caught as the center of attention in a large fight (This involving many family members). The fight was over a persons interpretation of me not speaking.

I never did get my revenge on that certain person( Whom I wish to be kept unnamed). I wanted to at first, but it was an on going battle. I don't believe anyone got revenge over the other. It seemed as if it were going back and forth.

This fight tore me up inside, made me feel like I had to choose a side,(An example of this would be tug- a-war, where the rope is being pulled between two sides or more. Eventually one side has greater strength over the others, and the rope is forced to go there.) and wishing it was over. During the fight I felt a feeling of greatness that people were standing up for me, but by the end I felt slightly guilty.

I would think " If I had only said more during the fight, not let people take the blame for me, or had I spoken loudly or more clearly before hand none of this would have happened."

"None of This Would Have Happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment