Monday, December 13, 2010

Greetings From the University World

Hello everyone! Just thought I would drop you a line before the holiday season. I hope everything is going well, everything is great in Brandon (except the Wheat Kings!). I got a chance to read your latest blog posts, and I believe I commented on at least one of everyone's. I also wanted to let everyone know that you can see myself and the rest of the Miniota/Elkhorn C-hawks in action at 8:00 on Saturday, December 18th as we travel to Virden to face the Oil Kings. Hope to see some familiar faces in the crowd and I will try to score you all a goal. (Haven't scored yet this year. Seven assists, but no goals so don't get your hopes up!). Have a great holiday, say hello to the rest of the school for me, and Mr. O, let me know when the next choir practice is. I have been practicing a lot!

6 comments:

  1. how is it goin Mr. M. Do you still like the Edmonton Oilers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! Taylor Hall is starting to light it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promoting your game. We'll see if the Oil Kings arena personnel can handle the rush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shameless, I know. Hope things are going well. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post but it would be better if you spaced it out. Just a tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Alex. I will try harder next time!

    ReplyDelete