Thursday, December 16, 2010

4. You are in the last month of 2010! Write about what you accomplished over the year and what you'd like to accomplish in the last month of 2010.

This year in Mr. Oldcorn's class I have been getting better marks on my math sheets, practice tests and real tests. I have also been getting better at acting in front of my class and other classes.

I have been able to help my friends in math because I understand the math much better since Mr. Oldcorn has been teaching me. I think now that I'm in Mr. Oldcorn's class I have a lot more confidence than I did before. Another thing that I have accomplished is getting better marks on my fitness run because I don't want to get lower than 7 this year, the lowest mark I have gotten is 8 or 9 so far.

What I would like accomplish this year is get 90 or higher on my math test and be able to

No comments:

Post a Comment