Monday, March 21, 2011

Writing Prompts

Number one:
My legs were beginning to cramp as I sat motionless in my hiding place. I tried to slow my breathing, but I could hear my heartbeat drumming in my ears. I wondered if it could be heard in the deafening silence. I felt my calf muscle tighten painfully and as a reaction, I shifted my weight. The sound echoed and it was my fatal mistake…

Number two:
Sam felt the sun shining down on his shoulders while he sat happily by the stream. It was a perfect sunny day and luckily he was spending it with Sarah. Then, all at once Sarah pointed at the water. “Look Sam!” Sarah exclaimed. “It is a…”

Number three:
Write a story in which the main character accidentally sends a text message that was meant for another person.

Number four:
I thought I’d never see him/her again, but here he/she was….


…and you thought dragons didn’t exist

These prompts are borrowed from

http://mrsthackerenglish.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment