Monday, March 14, 2011

Poetry Slam

I was an evaluator.

To be an evaluator I think that you have to pretend that your friends aren't your friends, because you might want to give them a better mark than they should really get.

I think that it meant that we had to pretend that you didn't know anyone in the room, and just give them the grade that they deserve.

I liked being an evaluator because I got to give the poets the marks that they deserved.

I think that the poetry slam went really well!

Highlights of the slam:
I think the highlights of the slam were probably when the boys ate the crackers and then tried to whistle!!
That was hilarious!!
I also liked Mackenzie's poems!
I thought that she did really well.

I enjoyed it a lot!

The whole slam was really great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment