Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog Challenge #2:

First person 10 people to find a video helping you find the Volume of a Rectangular or Triangular right prism, and post it to their own blog, win a reward.

Once you have finished posting to your blog (the video, not the link to the video), you must leave a comment on the bottom of this post letting me know that you have successfully completed your challenge!

Make sure you put an appropriate title on you post and also label your postvolume, video, how to



Remember: You are to post this video on YOUR blog, and leave a comment on this very post!

If you are unsure of how to post a youtube video to your blog, see the instructions on the post below titled "Volume of a Cylinder" - not Meaghan's post, but mine a little farther down.

10 comments:

  1. I am done Mr. O
    it is on my blog.
    volume of a rectangular prism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you two. We'll see who else completes the task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo mr o I got a video up and running

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr.O I HAVE put a video of finding a rectangular prism on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put my video on of the Pythagorean Theorem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my video up and running like 5 days ago

    ReplyDelete